View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Sorry for your trouble getting there Bobby. Good idea to cancel the PT tomorrow. But make sure on Monday they know what happened.

Donna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy View Post
i decided to walk there because it is close. My legs gave out near the hospital and a very nice man helped me a little and then told somebody to get a wheelchair.At that point i was on the wet ground. no support from my legs/

then i was taken to the wrong place. i told them the sixth floor and finally right before they were going to dothe ultrasound there , they took me in the wheelchair to the sixth floor where the guy was waiting. I told him it was so hard being bipolar. He said he knew. his aunt is bipolar and goes to a pdoc but refuses medication.
I canceled tomorrow's physical therapy. my legs can't take it. they need to rest.
I"ll go on Monday. fighting more with stella and boy did i get nasty. she really triggered me. that might be the end. haven;t heard from her since.
see the psychiatrist on thursday. will tell him about the continued eating and some buying
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mari (03-08-2017), OhKay (03-08-2017), St George 2013 (03-09-2017)