View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Sanjay,

I am not able to open the ct scan.

However, as I have stated previously, your teeth are badly infected and it is evident on the panoramic radio-graph that the infection has spread. The likelihood of this infection traveling to the sinus is highly probable especially since the infection has been brewing for a long time. The longer you wait to have these teeth removed, the more widespread the infection will become.

Most likely, the reason you have little pain is because the infection is constantly draining. It is draining from the gum pockets into your mouth, which means you are swallowing it. It is also draining further into your jaw bone and so on. When these areas become overwhelmed with inflammation, you will develop swelling and more pain.

Please understand, this infection is a serious health threat and can cause you to become very ill. It is important to have the oral surgery done as soon as possible.

Bryanna

QUOTE=SJD001;1238094]Are you there Bryanna ?[/QUOTE]

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SJD001 (03-08-2017)