View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 04:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for sharing the info. with me. Often when I have a cp sz. I will smack my lips and sometimes I wander around. When I have an absence seizure I have a daydream look on my face and I stare for a few seconds but I wll continue to talk to others and walk around the house or work doing whatever I was doing ex. getting dinner I just don't remember anything it's like amnesia for a few seconds.
It's up to you but you might want to try putting your son on vitamin B12 or B complex vitamins. I found that taking vitamin B12 helps the nervous system and it has decreased my seizures greatly.
Also if you have an extra calendar around your house write down what time your son is having a sz. along with a descripition of the sz. by doing this the Dr. can often see a pattern as to what time of day or night he's more likely to have any sz. or what days of the month he will have more sz. A vocal tic can cause sz. I work in public school and I saw how a tic affected a student I had that caused the student to have seizures. I wish you and your son the best of luck and May God Bless You Both!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote