View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 06:55 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Need advice. Sorry

After flaring mg , abnormal turned normal ekg, high white blood cells, three more rounds of merrily- solu ? Infusions; my eyes have be come much much worse
, speech softer
, rag doll limp all over, went from drunk staggering to without notice stumbling forward, backwards, and sideways. Thankfully have stumbled into something so far without falling. Neuro sent me to hospital with low low grade fever. Talking is difficult and shallow. Every blood test known to man performed. Flu swab, strep swab, chest X-ray, blood clot thinner shot in tummy, Three rounds of powerful antibiotics in iv. Tinkled in cup 16 hours ago and haven't tinkled again. Begged for my medicines at 1:30 am. Needed Mestinon and predinosone badly as well as my normal meds. Said they didn't know what Mestinon was. Got wrong dose of Mestinon finally at at 2:00 but no prednisone or nexium. Whispered to them I have been here12 hours without a sip of water or a bite to eat. Got a sip of water wit Mestinon and a cup of applesauce. Fever normal, still weak,but can hold phone for first time. Improving, but can barely see. New symptom along with stumbling choked on my own saliva yesterday 4 times. Too lazy to eat, drink, scratch, or tinkle. Eyes beyond horrible. Feel like an an absolute faker or imposter. This is crazy. Oh how I hate to complain. Help
Jane1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (03-08-2017), FREDH (03-08-2017)