View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 06:18 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Oh my. Told them bout the broke foot and bad scrape down shin where I fell bout 3 weeks ago. Things are feeling like they are going south on me again. The neuro yesterday who has previously said absolutely MG now asks after third negative antibodies just who other medical person thinks I have MG. Two nurse practitioners somewhat familiar and an opthamologist. Listen, if I wanted to make something up it would certainly be something where I could see, drive Keep my kayak and four wheeler. And eat good food for God's sakes. Whatever. Each has said all tests show definite neurological. Nope, no arterial bladd gas tests. Was scheduled for pulmonary function test, brain MRI and thyroid cat yesterday but had to cancel. Waiting to reschedule. Still feeling stronger. Holding my phone but its still heavy. Walked like Herman Monster and.weaved like. Drunk to the potty yesterday but didn't abruptly stumble and almost fall. They say I have to get a walker but I'm hoping that can be overcome. Whatever. When I find a dr I will take better control of this. Until then I am sorry to depend on the knowledge of you fine folks and my brother. This is getting really hard also because it is so hard to read. Darn. I hate sounding pitiful
Jane1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote