Thread: MDS Washington
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

wow, were're almost neighbors, i'm in renton.
i also use john roberts who is part of a top notch healthcare organization -VIRGINIA MASON - who is a really nice guy and responds very quickly when emailed via their secure mail system. he's competent and if he can put up with me, someone that doesn't always follow directions, then i'm lucky. i don't think he's someone that would be interested in discussing supplements or alternative treatments, at least the topic has never come up.
John W. Roberts, MD, Seattle Doctors | Virginia Mason
VIRGINIA MASON has an excellent reputation doing DBS. Roberts does the programming so if you want to have the DBS done then i'd at least have one visit with him to discuss DBS.

i would also recommend rodney johnson, bellevue, i met him when i participated in a clinical trial that he was involved in and he was my neuro for 12 years thereafter until obamacare started and i had to find another MDS that would accept my new insurance. JOHNSON doesn't recommend alternative treatments but he will work with you if you need his help and is very open minded if you provide sufficient evidence. he wrote RX's for low dose naltrexone, iv glutathione plus supplies for doing the IV, and drugs so i could self chelate. nothing that extreme but not something every MDS would do. I think his group does DBS
Peripheral Neuropathy Bellevue WA - Rodney Johnson, M.D. Ph.D. - General Adult Neurology Issaquah WA

there is an alternative med professional in the area
Laurie Mischley, ND - Research | Bastyr University
i've never used her but she is very well known.

of course there's the BOOTH GARDNER PARKINSON'S CARE CENTER which might provide more comprehensive care, i have never used them. they are in kirkland right off the freeway. I think VIRGINIA MASON does their DBS.
Booth Gardner Parkinson’s Care Center - EvergreenHealth, Kirkland, WA
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote