View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Sanjay,

Removing just the cysts will not cure the infection because it is the teeth that are causing the infection. As long as the teeth are present, the infection will be present. Please reconsider the advice of any dentist who tries to convince you that removing only the cysts is a wise decision. It is not.

An oral surgeon is the ONLY dentist you should be consulting with for this surgery, not a general dentist. An oral surgeon will attempt to remove the cysts through the extraction sites after he extracts the teeth. However, one he is in there, he may find that he needs to gain access to the cysts a different way in order to remove as much of them as possible.

I don't need to see the CT scan.... you should get this oral surgery done as soon as possible.

Bryanna

1. !!!!! Oh !!!!! Life long chronic pain ?
2. The Dentist said seeing the X-Ray that I should do the surgery by 21st Feb, 2017. I showed another Dentist and he said that he can remove the 2 Cysts from the teeth extraction sockets (this I like the best, can it be done ?)

Thanks,

Sanjay[/QUOTE]

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote