View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 06:11 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Wannagetfeelingback, Thanks for your story and update. While somewhat discouraging after several years, it sounds like perhaps you have found something to give you hope. You sound slightly worse than I but I am very close to not being able to drive and as I have said, I struggle with standing and walking. I know it is difficult to exercise and walk given our condition but getting the blood circulating is so important. Can you try to get out a bit with a walker or cane and maybe and do some leg strengthening exercises? That is my plan.
So funny you mentioned your toe nails. I just noticed the other day how strange mine look. They are grayish purple. I assumed that was a circulation problem and reinforced that lying around all day is certainly not helping my condition and so am making an effort to go on my stumble daily. I probably only walk a half mile a day at most but it is a big improvement over just a couple weeks ago when 2 blocks were all I could manage. Perhaps that is why I am noticing more pain in sobriety as I am trying to be more active.

Stay in touch. I think it is important that we support each other and document our journey for others that may visit this site looking for answers.
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (03-10-2017)