View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:19 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
Hello, my name is KATO. I was diagnosed with small fiber neuropathy just yesterday. I now have over 30 blood test ahead of me. When this hit me it was like a rock hit me up side of the head. It came on hard and fast it has not let up and it is getting worse daily. I am at my wit's end. I am 50 just turned 50 years old. I've had something wrong with me that I thought was lupus since my early twenties. No one has ever been able to Define exactly what is going on with me. I will pass out for no reason I have a lot of back trouble all my joints hurt so very bad and I'm beside myself with pain most every day. It doesn't matter what day it is I know I'm going to hurt, it is just to what degree will I hurt. My family does not understand. I am unable to work. I have had this pins needles stabbing burning pain that has progressed into electrical sinsations from my spine all the way to the ends of my fingers and my toes in the top of my head. I've had this for three years. I have tried the Gabapentin I have tried Lyrica I am currently on Elavil period nothing seems to help I take oxycodone I take colanapins 4 milligrams per day it doesn't help anymore. I don't want to be drug out my whole life but I do want to be able to have a life. I just hope and pray to God they will find out what is causing these small fiber neuropathy and that they are able to help me. I apologize before complaining so much just as I have joined this group but I do appreciate your attention and your time. God bless you all. K

I understand your issues that youre going through I just got diagnosed with a possible case of Syringomyelia (originating in my neck). I just cant get a good nights sleep because of constant shooting pains (nerve pains) running down my spine along my arms n legs. Fortunately my heart and breathing are unaffected so far. I also have scoliosis which I got diagnosed with back in 3rd or 4th grade. Im 39 now.
Gethprime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (03-11-2017)