View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Welcome KATO

I've been on NT for a couple of years now and could not have gotten through my early days without these wonderful peoples' help. Awesome group of people here.

Mine came on very fast a month after my chemo treatments ended in March 2013. I was dx'd via skin punch biopsy in Sept 2013.

Glad to hear you have blood tests coming up to possibly help sort out what's going on with your body.

How did they dx you with SFN ? Symptoms ?

When this hit me I could barely walk due to the pain in my feet. It has since spread to my hands and I have bone deep aches and pains in my arms and legs like I have the flu.

I had to go through quite a few meds before I found something that works for me. It doesn't relieve the pain 100% and I'm not where I'd like to be as far as quality of life but I will continue to push forward in this SFN journey.

Please stay with us and let us know what tests you've had done and what your blood tests show.

I have been in pain mgnt since Sept/Oct (? lol) 2014. Took me awhile to give in and go but it was the best choice for me after all tests were done.

Nice to meet you but sorry for the reasons you are here.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote