View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 06:58 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Heart Hello Debi

I was dx by punch biopsy as well. After 3 years of misery. I think my doctors thought it was on my head. Thank God for my neuro. Mine began between my knees and ankle. My feet did not bother me at all which I know is very different. I had a sensation of a really really deep itch that I could not scratch. I would dig and dig and dig and I couldn't get anywhere and it absolutely drives me crazy. It has since progressed two having a an electrical feeling go from my spine radiating out both arms to the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. It curls my toes and my hands draw up. This'll last anywhere from a few seconds to three hours. I was being able to take klonopin to help with it assumed because it's load my nervous system down, but now it is not working like it should. Most times now both of my hands are numb and I have a hard time opening water bottles door knobs buttons on my clothes various things of that nature. I'm having difficult time putting sentences together I can't think of words I'm constantly searching for my words and. I can't stand up longer than 15 minutes before I have to lay down due to my back pain being so bad. I don't know if the small fiber neuropathy affect my back pain or not. I have also lupus and osteoarthritis and did you know of this disease degenerative joint disease and I'm beginning to think I've got Ms I don't know hopefully I will find out exactly what is going on after all these blood test. I wish you the best of luck and thank you so much for acknowledging me here and I will definitely let everyone know what my blood test shows up that. Thank you again and God bless
KATO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (03-12-2017)