View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 10:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Dear Annie,

My activity level the past week has included some days when I had to go out to do things (medical appointments, grocery store, etc.) It is a bit complicated as I have to go by bus. But then when I get home, I just rest. No, I haven't been interacting with other people or talking. I've just been quiet.

The weather here is warmer, but not truly hot. I think today was perhaps 75? This is about 10 degrees warmer than it was last week and I am feeling it, but it is not hot like it would be during summertime. I have not been out in the sun except for brief amounts of time. I am having increased weakness in my arms, eyelids, and eyes (more trouble with vision). Also more trouble with swallowing, but I have a feeding tube so I am using it almost exclusively this week.

The last time they checked my antibodies was in the autumn of 2016, so it wasn't that long ago.

I try hard to keep on a good sleep schedule. My sleep hasn't been quite as good, but I keep trying. I have been falling asleep during the day, so I guess in a way I am napping. I have been really tired.

I did try to contact my neurologist but there was no response last week. I will talk with the nurses tomorrow when I go for my IVIG treatment. I go both Monday and Tuesday. Maybe they'll have a suggestion. Hopefully the IVIG will help, or the nurses there can advise me. They're very good nurses.

Thanks so much for your help, Annie. I really appreciate it.

Take care,
Erin
ErinBear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FREDH (03-16-2017)