View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 01:29 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

This reminded me of when I was suffering from frequent bouts of hyperventilation, pvcs and palpitations. Sometime in mid Jan 2017 I had suffered from a huge crippling panic/anxiety attack. Then sometime in late Feb I was suffering from so much pain and suffering I actually cried out to God for help. The pain I was going through was too much for me to handle on my own. I had lost a lot of sleep. I had suffered a UTI (urinary tract infection) in mid Feb. The antibiotics they gave me worked like a charm but gave me diarrhea for 3-4 days. My pvcs and palps came back a bit but got some potassium supps since mines was a bit low. I asked God to help me and grant me the strength to pull through and forgive me of my sins that I have committed in the past. Within a few days my health started getting better. Though I still struggle with my anxiety/panic and nerve issues. I also manage my Diabetes better without meds. I know that God wishes the best for me and he and his son Jesus are there near me whenever I need someone to talk to.
Gethprime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (03-13-2017), ger715 (03-13-2017), Kitty (03-13-2017), music-in-me (03-15-2017)