Thread: CBD gummies
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 01:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowy View Post
I don't have MS, but as I was scanning down the list of posts the title "CBD gummies" caught my eye. After reading the posts, I decided I should add my two cents.

I live in Colorado, where both med & recreational MJ are legal, so availability and legality are not a problem.

Result: I sleep through the night, I don't get those debilitating spasms, haven't had one of those electric shock zaps in months. Recently I was even able to resume playing my guitar, which I had been unable to do for the past year or so because the required hand/arm posture would trigger spasms.

I haven't tried the gummies, but I do have some lozenges that I use if I plan to be away from home for several hours. I prefer the drops, but the lozenges are more convenient to carry with me than an open bottle of drops. I have not smoked or vaped.

In sum, I have enjoyed considerable relief since I began using the CBD products. One good indicator is that I have not had to take any tramadol at all in recent months.

Definitely worth a try if you live someplace where you can get these products readily.
What I have learned is that if one uses a CBD product without THC, it can be purchased online. So the gummies I use can be ordered in any state. I recommend this company only because this gummy works. Not perfectly but it works. And because it is legal, I am also including the cost in the medical portion of my taxes as medication.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-22-2017), Starznight (04-03-2017)