View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 01:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hello All.

Nothing new to report on the SCS issue. It did NOT work as we thought, and we are back to square one on trying to find ways to treat this pain. I will surely keep all updated on what my awesome Pain Doc does next, but right now I would TRULY like to thank Gerry for sending me a PM that was so moving it not only brought tears to my eyes, but made me really feel so welcome and so honored to be part of this forum - and to be his "Friend!"

I replied to you just now Gerry - so I'm not sure which you will see first, this post or my PM. Either way, know that I am with you my brother! Thanks again!

Anyone who wishes to share their own experiences with me PRIVATELY I will always remain extremely discreet with the content and you will NEVER EVER see me post up ANYTHING involving it here in an open forum as long as I live! - Same goes for me, Id like to think that everyone here is as trustworthy and would listen to what I say from heart , never repeating it to anyone else. Some things are meant to remain between "Friends" and not be aired to the general public. I definitely have some of those stories from Iraq and have no issue sharing them, but at this point I dot feel comfortable doing so out in the open. I hope no one is offended since they are very sensitive in nature ok? Until then. Im here for anyone should you wish to reach out to me via PM or email. GunnyFitz@yahoo.com

So many of you have been my true inspiration and have helped me get thru some of the toughest times of my life - yes, even harder than 21 years in the Corps! LOL.
Stay strong my friends!

Gunny
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-08-2017), ger715 (03-16-2017), PamelaJune (03-15-2017)