View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 05:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi guys,

Just an update and need to vent.

I have so much anxiety and depression all the time now. It just follows me everywhere. I really think this whole life is pointless and just wish a plague wiped out the earth so I don't have to deal with this **** we call society. The sad part is, it's not even that my life is that bad. I go to school, have a roof over my head, etc. But I have SO much anxiety and just feel like a piece of dirt with no meaning or purpose.

I'm trying to make friends and be social because I realize my depression and anxiety gets worse when I'm sitting in my room alone all day (currently in my room alone! what fun!!)

I used to hang out with this one kid all the time when I was little, and I really like him as a person and hes super fun to be around. And when we are together, we always seem to laugh and I always have a good time. But for the past years, we only really talk in school and never hang out or stay in touch.

I've been trying to text and snapchat him, but he rarely answers and seems like he doesn't really care about me. I really want to hang out with him and do normal teenager things but I just can't seem to do it. I keep trying but It doesn't work. Besides, why would he ever want to hang with me? He has millions of better people to be around.. I'm worthless....

For those of you going to recommend to make other friends, I have plenty of friends INSIDE school but I don't feel comfortable hanging out with them outside of school, they just don't get me. But I KNOW this one kid does, be he just ignores me now.
SamG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-18-2017), eva5667faliure (03-19-2017), ger715 (03-20-2017), OhKay (03-25-2017)