View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 07:07 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Not sure if I have Drs says possible.

Hi

I have enclosed a photo of my eye which will not stoop but the crease is different than the other eye.
This difference is noticed halfway through the day.
When I read as well. It feels fatigued.

About 8 years ago, I was diagnosed with metabolic myopathy. Not from tests but from symptoms alone.

I need to rest my muscles after exercising ( typically need to stop any repetitive activities) and just test them. Can't ride s bike long, blow drying hair, etc.

It wouldn't make much sense that I'd go 8 years and THEN get eye involvement so I'm not sure if the metabolic myopathy is core t and this is just an added extra with the possibility of MG being a new alament.

The dr did emg bloodwork and all was negative. He also did MRI of brain to be safe.
He says this is typical of MG do he have me medicine and said if it helps, it's most likely MG

He said that it could just be ocular and most people never get general but that's not what I read. He also said that perhaps my muscle fatigue ( metabolic myopathy) has something to do with this but that wouldn't make sense either

I will try it tomorrow.

Here's the thing. When I see this heavy crease in my eye it will go away if I close my eyes tight for 2 seconds but then when I look in the mirror ten minutes later it's there again. Once again I just. Lose my eyes tight for a sec and it's gone.

Sound familiar?

Sorry not sure how to post a pic ... will try

Thank you!
Kimg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote