View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 10:26 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
Have you tried weening off any of them? I found I only needed LDN when I was regularly going for PT in warm salt water, unfortunately since that was terminated by WC I have had multiple flares, which require me to take tramadol. I believe that short stints of drugs are vital to control the worse pain, but I fear that long term they negatively alter our bio-chemistry.

Because you take LDN you might be interested in the liver cleanse drink I make. It's delicious. Simply wash and chop a whole lemon into quarters or smaller. Add to a food processor,blender or vitamix, along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and blend with four cups of filtered water. Drain through a sieve, into a glass jar. Store in the refrigerator. To drink: pour 4-6 oz into a glass, add some vanilla, stevia and ice cubes.
Thanks for posting your liver cleanse drink. After using lemon juice drinks after my ketamine treatments, my follow up blood tests finally started to come back normal. The lemon unfortunately started to aggravate my GERD so I switched to lots of broccoli and cauliflower which I read could aid in cleansing the liver. No problems after using them either.
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (03-19-2017), Littlepaw (03-22-2017), RSD ME (03-31-2017)