Thread: topamax etc
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:54 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i brought my taxes in yesterday. I had their email and i didn't know i was supposed have my driver's license that expires this year so I scanned it and emailed it to them. they should get to the taxes in two weeks. they had so many taxes to do. I went to therapy a few times but it didn't help. I went in college and it cost my father back then fifty dollars a week. He didn't claim insurance for it to be on my record. ha. at the end of the year I asked the pdoc how he was supposed to have helped me. He said he kept me in college. I said I could have done that without him! what a waste. bipolar II didnt exist then. in the beginning he put me on thorazine and sleeping pills. It became so hard to translate greek then. lol. latin a little harder. I am really haunted by myra. she was very selfish. we were opposites. such conflict. why can't it stop. I want to ask her youngest son if he remembers when he was a little boy and he had a pet ant and he said everybody should a friend or when he went in the street and said he wanted to die and my parents ignored him. the middle son asked her why she was always taking trips and she said she was young when she had him and she didn't know any better. ugh
I wrote in the other thread I did get an appointment for ednesday at 2:15 but I might also call bristol myers(sp)
I lost anther pound and I think it is real
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-20-2017), Dmom3005 (03-20-2017), Mari (03-21-2017), OhKay (03-21-2017)