View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Ouch ! Broken nose 4 times ? Glad you were young when that happened !
And so glad to hear it points in the right direction

Thanks for your info on sinus issues. I'm thinking how you've treated yours is probably my best bet. The doctor I want to see (my daughter saw her and liked her very much) is changing practices and won't be seeing patients until sometime in April. I'm going to try and track all that info down this week and see if I can go ahead and make an appointment.

I just cannot bring myself to use a neti pot.....the thought of it just freaks me out ! I do take steamy showers but I think if I'll do the towel over the hot water I'll have better success.

I know one thing...when I have a spell with my sinuses my SFN pain is off the charts. It's a double whammy.

Debi
Debi, can I ask whether it's been confirmed what the sinus issue is connected to?
This week I have developed the worst sinus pressure/pain and like you said my sfn has flared up terribly. It's the worst it's been as every part of me is burning badly all at once.
The sfn pain is terrible in my face now and flushing alot.
Is this sinus pain /pressure just part of the sfn?
I don't know if I have the strength to try find someone to look at my face. Is it worth it? I'm seeing 4 consultants at the moment for each body part affected by everything.
About a year ago I had MRI of head and the neuro said there was shadowing in my face on the scan. Then that was the end of it.
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (03-22-2017), St George 2013 (03-20-2017)