View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 01:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default News from Les and Baerbel

Hi everyone here on Braintalk 2, It’s me Baerbel and Les.

I don’t know if some of you remember ,I was the one that had posted all of my husbands TN history and MVD surgery result’s under the threat: My husband is going in for MVD.
I been trying to log on to the Brain talk Forum for quite some time now with no luck. What happened?
Through a search Engine I stumbled up onto Braintalk 2 and recognized some of the names.
I sure hope that all of you are doing well and are hopefully pain free by now. Les is doing great , still completely pain free and off all meds.
I am sorry that I have not been more active with everyone that is still suffering. I love to help in any way I can. I will never forget all the help and good thoughts that came from you guys.
I also have some sad news that will explain a little of my inactivity here. My mother that lives in Germany with my Dad has been diagnosed with Colon Cancer and that is were at the moment all my time and energy go to. I am doing a lot of research on my mom’s condition now and hope to find answers in how to beat this thing.
Stay well all of you and I check back here from time to time.
Les send his best wishes to all of you.
Lot’s of love
Baerbel
Baerbel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote