View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:20 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
I bought a cartridge of pure CBD to discover if the benefits of using a smoke devise as needed would help with my spasms.

I was optimistic in that the gummies were a success for me and using an inhaler could be a potential money saver.

Total fail. I tried it in the early AM when the gummy med wore off and mild spasms began to wake me from sleep at approximately 3:30 AM. No noticeable effect.

I tried the vape pen at around 2:00 PM the next day when again, my spasms began to make me need to DO SOMETHING. Again, no success.

So I am going to get my money back.
I haven't tried vaping CBD oil. I do use CBD oil sublingually and I find relief and I am able to sleep well or better than I have in the past. I have found relief with my migraines (not complete relief), spasms, cramping, general discomfort, and it seems to help with my tremors a little. It is definitely not the answer or miracle cure, but it is relief. I have to admit that I am using it less now that I am on Tec for almost 2 months. We all know that we are still going to have good days and bad days no matter what we do.
bddouglas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (03-22-2017), Kitty (03-22-2017), tkrik (06-16-2017)