View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 10:27 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Pionus,
I deal with spinal issues, as well as spinal stenosis. I also deal with PN, especially of the legs and burning ankles/feet. My PM has prescribed Percocet, along with Oxycontin which I take daily. I have been using these meds for the past few years. I tried Lyrica some years ago which did nothing for me except felt like bugs were crawling on my legs. I only took the Lyrica for a short time. A few years ago I had a series of Epidural injections but they did help me.

Unfortunately, because of the opioid epidemic, there has been many issues for doctors prescribing opioids. Tho I have lowered my dose a bit during the past few months; still take at least 2 Percocet daily,(prescribed up to 4 per day) as well as the Oxycontin which is time released. The Oxycontin is prescribed twice a day which I do take daily. Even with these meds, I still deal with pain; but they do at least make life more tolerable.

What, if anything, other than the Lyrica, has your PM suggested you take to manage your pain??

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (03-22-2017), tamiloo (03-29-2017)