View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 12:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
This is my problem too. Underlying hypermobility disorder and now full blown small fiber poly neuropathy and dysautonomia. It's no where near as debilitating as it was when it came on, but my life has been difficult for the past 3 years. We should compare notes. Similar situation. I did intense yoga and interval training for years.
Yeah that does sound quite similar - I was always fine until I reached 28 (2 years ago) and maybe doing too much yoga, could be related to mild GI issue I was having, being in India at the time viruses and bacteria could be related. I'll never know quite why it happened then. Have you found anything that helps?

I was doing OK since it calmed down a bit, until a few months ago when it seemed to have spread to my butt and now I have sciatica which is nasty and have been working at home since then. It seems to be getting better, although it does frustate me that I haven't found anything that helps the condition aside from sleeping well. Not sure what to do - so I was looking for supplements that may help neuropathic pain. It seems most studies have been done on diabetic peripheral neuropathy, although there are a few on HIV drug related neuropathy. Lyrica and amitriptyline don't help the pain, but they sure knock me out in the evening which I like

Last edited by chris85; 03-22-2017 at 12:23 PM.
chris85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote