View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:24 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default small fiber neuropathy

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on here has had a similar experience to mine. I was overvaccinated for rabies, receiving a set when I worked for a vet and then more when I worked for a lab. I also was paranoid and though I exposed myself to the virus and got some more post exposure shots.

My first symptom was a numbness or dead feeling in my left foot, which was only really noticeable after activity. This was the only symptom I had for about 8 years along with urinary urgency and an occasional needle in the foot feeling. Exercise makes things worse. Now I have burning sensations over the body at times, fogginess in the head, and trouble swallowing. Exercise always makes symptoms worse. I was almost symptom free for about 4 months and then I had to shovel out from a storm and have been horrible since, developing this swallowing trouble.

I fear what the future brings, especially since I can't be active. Has anyone found anything to help symptoms? I am wondering if it is an autoimmune reaction if the parasites that help Crohns disease patients would help, but of course it is not approved here.

Any advice or updates on disease progress would be appreciated.
Mwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
madisongrrl (03-23-2017)