View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 12:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hello Joanna :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaP79 View Post
Debi, can I ask whether it's been confirmed what the sinus issue is connected to?
This week I have developed the worst sinus pressure/pain and like you said my sfn has flared up terribly. It's the worst it's been as every part of me is burning badly all at once.
The sfn pain is terrible in my face now and flushing alot.
Is this sinus pain /pressure just part of the sfn?
I don't know if I have the strength to try find someone to look at my face. Is it worth it? I'm seeing 4 consultants at the moment for each body part affected by everything.
About a year ago I had MRI of head and the neuro said there was shadowing in my face on the scan. Then that was the end of it.
I do remember having terrible tonsil infections when I was young. I had my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 10 and it seems that I traded those infections for sinus infections.
I really don't know why I have sinus issues. I've never had the allergy tests. But I do smoke (trying to quit) and have 2 inside dogs and 1 inside cat.

I don't think the pain and sinus pressure I have has anything to do with my SFN but who knows ?
Have you seen your regular doctor about the pain/pressure in your face ? I'm thinking that looking up your nose, in your throat and in your ears would determine if you have a sinus infection or not.

Did you get the written results of your MRI that showed the shadowing in your face ? Might be worth getting that and see what it says.

Can I ask which type of consultants you are seeing now ?

I know how miserable that pain/pressure is.....and yes my SFN flares every time I have an infection. That leaves me laying in bed moaning and groaning until I start feeling better. And I'm serious ! Moaning and groaning !

Please let me know how you're doing.

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (03-26-2017)