Thread: isolating
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 08:59 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i see the pdoc next week. i forgot to take klonopin yesterday. everything seems to be getting to me. I am upset about the p.t. but my balance is getting better although i fell this week.not walking with cecilia and getting coffee is bothering me a lot more than i realized. it is weird but the doubling up on i forgot what is helping me with depression. that is the first sign of cognitive interference. I have been so itchy. I have been so constipated and fatigued. I think i have down played the stroke effects. everything has been much harder. then I gained all that weight. I feel my age. I wonder if my social worker can give me more help. I wonder if my pharmacist is ripping me off. they already tried to charge me 26 dollars when it was seven dollars and I just got my mastercard statement and the bill from them seemed higher than it should be. I called them and asked for a an accounting. I will pick it up later. Epic isn't open till monday.I am overwhelmed. I took benadryl. I have general anxiety disorder among everything else. Now it is too much trouble to look for pants.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-25-2017), Dmom3005 (03-26-2017), Mari (03-25-2017), OhKay (03-26-2017)