View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Sam,
Dealing with anxiety is really rough. I know that feeling all too well.

You've mentioned in a past post about working and what's the sense, etc., etc.; but as you pretty much indicated.... "what's the sense of you sitting in your room?? At least working will get you out. You'll get to talk with customers or the people you work with.

Yes you are right; if we live long enough we will grow old. And there will be good times and some not so good times. But that takes effort. Are you up to the task??

If your family didn't work; you wouldn't even have the room you are sitting in or the food you are eating. So, if nothing else; there are some positives to working; even might enjoy certain foods or games, that you picked for yourself with your own earnings.

Yes, you have had some pretty nasty side effects going on; but all the more reason to try to change it. You might even find others enjoy your company with a "new attitude. Whatcha got to loose???

Sam, I hope I haven't been too up front with you; but I think you might just prefer that. I'm glad you come to NT and give us a chance to respond; why......because we care....
Please stay in touch.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-31-2017), eva5667faliure (03-26-2017), OhKay (03-26-2017), Wren (03-26-2017)