View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 04:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh yes avoid surgery on the sinus if you can. My poor mum had sinus surgery years ago and the surgeon stuffed up the tube that links the ear, nose & throat up. She's suffered ever since & eventually lost her hearing in the one ear due to the botched surgery. The tube starts with an E but I can't think of it for the life of me. Get well soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
I can tell you from sinus surgery experience (twice) that you want to avoid this at all costs. Check out another ENT. There are good ones out there that might find an alternate route for you. All depends on what they say is wrong.

It's been quiet on this board, so I hope that means everyone is doing fairly well...so to speak.

I'm plugging along just fine...as fine as I can be. In the Outer Banks of NC on vacation at the moment. Nice that I can enjoy things like this again. Even went horseback riding (walking) on the beach (bucket list item). I am now involved in equine therapy at home to help strengthen core muscles and legs (very helpful so far)...and loving horses and being around them helps my emotional state. I also help out with the special needs kids and others that come for therapy. Very rewarding.

What do they say is wrong with your sinuses?
St George 2013 (03-28-2017)