View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 03:01 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Oh, the ellies are intelligent. I watched some baby elephants on YouTube two days ago. I was looking for more ideas for my drawing, which I did add a 3rd baby to.

There was a Wild Earth driver (was he connected to Safari Live?) wearing a bush hat, where a large ellie suddenly appeared after a mom and calf. It was very fast, unlike the large males on the recent Safari Live videos. The video disconnected until it was over, and the driver showed all the damage, some just inches from his hip. I think I have seen this driver on Safari Live clips or photos of past days.

This one is interesting...but the video breaks at the moment the little guy finally makes the crossing over the puddle of water.
I guess the second female finally pushes him over and he trumpets quite a bit.

I really do like watching the ellies. There is never a dull moment with THEM!
They are alot of fun to draw too.

I took several screenshots of this encounter James at Safari Live had recently... I put this little guy in my current drawing of a family group of other ellies.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (03-26-2017)