Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 06:55 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I got away with not food shopping, but will have to deal with that today

I did buy pillows, but not at Kohl's where I have coupons for today. My husband's Laura Ashley pillows that I bought at Bed, Bath, and Beyond are hard and got warped pretty quickly, but the Ralph Lauren Pillows I bought for myself at Macy's stayed fairly soft and kept their shape. Macy's was having a sale, so I went there yesterday and bought 4 Ralph Lauren pillows for 50% off and the cashier also applied another discount, so I spent $33 for all 4, which I think is a very good deal. I would rather spend my money on a product I know is good quality vs. taking a chance on something else even if it may be cheaper. I slept well last night

I'm going to Kohl's today to buy the towels my husband likes, and hopefully that should end my linen quest. I need a new pair of jeans, and may buy a pair only if they are on sale. I do have $10 off and 20% off coupons, but jeans are expensive.

I got pretty upset yesterday, and and when he asked me what was wrong, I unburdened myself and told him I was frustrated because I'm constantly tired and feel like ****, I'm afraid to take naps (but have to) because I'm worried I won't wake up, I can barely pee, my OCD is dragging my *** all over the place, I feel like a ****ing moron because of my cognitive problems, my ****ty computer was making things even harder because it's constantly crashing and I can't update things or use certain features because it's so old, I've been very worried about a good friend for a long time, and I'm frustrated because we have a bunch of **** laying around because he always has excuses for not taking it out.

He listened, and tried to be comforting and understanding about everything except the furniture he won't take out. He said we "just" rearranged the living room… but that was the week of my surgery, which was on the 3rd.

Then I took about a 4 hour nap, and as usual, I still felt like crap.

I had my pity party yesterday and it's time to move on. I feel better this morning.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-28-2017), Dmom3005 (03-27-2017), Mari (03-27-2017), mymorgy (03-27-2017)