View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 12:24 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Hi st1rn, I have exactly your question..

I know this is an old thread - but i thought i'd write - i don't think i'm allowed yet to message you directly because i haven't been a member of the site long enough. At any rate, i have 6 months now since surgery / start of this icky journey, and am trying to face getting the LSB.. like you, i have weirdly low pain - for which i'm grateful - but have trophic changes, color difference, temp diff. the foot is still more often hot than cold, so i'm hopeful that means the block could still help me. that said, i'm terrified of the complications that come with the block procedure, even if they are very rare/unlikely.

well - would love to hear how your story turned out. if you get this and are able to direct message me perhaps we could compare notes. i haven't found that many others like me who are diagnosed with this, but have less than off the chart pain.

cheers,
haywired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st1rn View Post
I am new to forums and don't know if I am doing this right, but I have a question?
Has anyone had any experience or know of any studies in the use of LSB to reverse symptoms and prevent spread for CRPS where the pain is minimal or tolerable and the most prevailing symptoms are temperature changes / color changes, mild weakness / stiffness and intermittent cold achyness?
haywired is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Shay08 (03-28-2017)