Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 07:00 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Mark, yes I am I'm quite the strong cocktail and I am a 39-year-old 110 pound woman LOL. The gabapentin I take for a laminectomy I had in 2014, and I remained on it because I still have chronic back issues, and it also seemed to regulate my mood disorder.
To tell you the truth it doesn't really do much for pain anymore I just take it for the mood disorder. I'm very very sensitive to medications and I get very nervous about trying new ones as I've been a guinea pig for most of my life
The clonazepam I've been on for 15 years and I have to say that it's one thing I can't break this cycle or get off of especially now that my anxiety has worsened since the fall.

The Prozac helps me with OCD,eating disorder, Pms, and if you other things I can't think of right now but it helps me so much with all of that stuff and it seems to be the only medicine that targets all of those symptoms. I've had a eating disorder for over 20+ years. I take all of my medicine at night and I'm thinking maybe it's causing me extreme exhaustion during the day because of my father and now I need to change things?

Unfortunately I do consume coffee although not as much as I used to in the morning I'm desperately trying to wake myself up with no effect and drink about 2 to 3 cups but it doesn't help. I'm exhausted. I can't shake it. Evenings are best for me. Although doc says NO mental stimulation. I was a nurse for 13 years. (Still am but stay at home mom now) you would think that being a nurse I should know better but It's the exact opposittte. ��

And the orthomolecukar medicine I'll look up.

Until then I'll try to have someone but me some of the supplements that are posted in the sticky.
Thanks so much .
Mommabear77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote