Thread: cecilia
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 07:16 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

it was really nice of robert. I mentioned abby's nails since it costs 25 dollars across the street. I woullld rather buy food for Mickey. He turned down hamburg for Michey and said he didn;t like it but I said to try it. He tried it anad gobbled down a quarter of it. yeah. Mickey is dying of heart failure. He has a cough and it breaks my heart. He is on expensive medicine. He is eleven. I believe cecilia. It is just so weird. Her 82 year old brother in law whom she liked died this weekend suddenly of a heart attack in portugal. I don't think she will fly to sweden for the funeral.She is leaving everything to his daughter who is so very nice.I just feel weird. Marcia is coming over today. I will take her out for coffee. Yesterday I went to the post office and returned something. the woman was so nice. she couldn't read my writiing so she filled out the forms. another woman had said they weren't allowed to do that. then I went into bed after stopping for a bagel. I took a cab there and walked home. I stopped a few times. I was so exhausted.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-28-2017), Dmom3005 (03-28-2017), OhKay (03-29-2017)