Thread: CBD gummies
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 08:08 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

some are quite strong, though...I'm hypersensitive so I would have to be careful.
When is MJ going to become legal??? Opioids are so addictive and they're given out like candy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarcyn View Post
I don't post here often but this is something I want to share since it is such a positive medicine for me.

I have very disruptive muscle spasms that jerk my right leg in a jolt every 20 seconds and have become painful.

The spasm usually begins in the late afternoon through the evening. If I get up and "move around," they may abate for a while but sometimes nothing will stop the movement.

When I lay in bed to read and sleep, lots of spasms. If the spasm does stop and I fall asleep, the spasm will wake me anywhere from 1 AM to 3 AM and continue every 20 seconds for hours on end.

I take baclofen and it sorta kinda works. Better than left untreated.

In California marijuana is legal so I will smoke and it will relax the spasm but since the effect of pot lasts for about 1/2 hour, the spasm will often return.

Enter CBD gummies. My marijuana representive comes to my apartment whenever I need to replenish either my bud or vape pen supply.

Last time he left samples of an edible CBD gummy for me to try. I ate two and had the best night of sleep in over six years. It could have been a coincidence. Second night, same experience. Third night, no gummies and a typical spasm night. Fourth night, two gummies and restful sleep through the night. Night six, I tried one gummy, not as restful.

So now I take two gummies per night and I have uninterrupted sleep.

If you live in a state where marijuana is legal, you can PM me and will share the website. The company sells HBD water so I may do two things at once...stay hydrated and quell the spasm beast.

Oh and a side note on CBD gummies. No THC so no high effect. When I experimented with the gummies during the day, no high. Totally unpopular with anyone looking for a buzz.
Aarcyn (03-30-2017), Starznight (04-03-2017)