View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 01:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hey pinkynose--Please stay out of your hiding place :)

So very glad you posted.......I feel like I've been hiding too but I always feel better on here than away. Sometimes I don't know how to say what I'm feeling or going through and sometimes I just worry about sounding stupid

But I think you should never feel wrong about sharing what you are going through. Better on here where everyone understands than not letting it out at all.

I'm sure you picked the surgery as your best choice to get better and maybe with the burning letting off some and you being a little stronger is a good sign of things to come for you.
I just can't imagine what you went through with that surgery....OUCH !
I'm just a big baby !

And when you go off the opioid then cut that little sucker (the pill) into tiny pieces until you are able to go off of it.

Unless there is a miracle breakthrough with SFN I doubt I will ever be off opioids but that's ok....it lets me get out of bed everyday. Without them I'd be laying on the floor in a fetal position asking someone to shoot me in the head.

Yep....me and you both need to stay more connected to NT. We are a great group together and this site has been too quiet !

Keep us posted and here's a soft hug for you !

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-31-2017), PamelaJune (03-30-2017)