View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hey there PamelaJune :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Oh yes avoid surgery on the sinus if you can. My poor mum had sinus surgery years ago and the surgeon stuffed up the tube that links the ear, nose & throat up. She's suffered ever since & eventually lost her hearing in the one ear due to the botched surgery. The tube starts with an E but I can't think of it for the life of me. Get well soon
Bless your mom's heart ! I'm not sure if I've gone into it here but my sinus issue also involves my right ear. It always gets infected when my sinuses act up. And my right Eustachian tube is blocked....has been for years and my hearing isn't good in that year. I had so many other problems going on I've not addressed it until now along with my sinus issues.

I can't pop either ear. If I open my mouth wide I can feel fluid coming out into my mouth/throat on the right side. Sorry....TMI ? From what I've read it's the fluid from the Eustachian tube.

My head is just a mess......if my husband was still here he'd have a field day with that statement ! lol

But I am going to pursue this.....it's time to get it straightened out as best I can.

Thanks so much for sharing !

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-31-2017), Littlepaw (03-31-2017), PamelaJune (03-30-2017)