View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:31 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
What medications are you taking for this ?
(sorry if you already stated this on another post)

I totally understand the electrical shocks....those and the burning are the worst for me plus deep aching to the bone in my arms and legs.

Between my chemo and gabapentin I can't think straight either.....hard to find the word or words I'm looking for. Paying my bills every month has really become a chore and takes me a couple hours each month to do.

I find myself putting off everything until the last minute....I know there is a word for that but I can't think of it !

You have so many conditions that they may be overlapping each other. All this is so hard to understand isn't it ?
I'm dealing with some sinus issues and it seems to make my SFN worse. Seems like they both flare at the same time putting me in bed moaning and groaning. (I use moaning and groaning a lot in my posts cause that's exactly what it is...lol)

I usually go to sleep about 9 or 9:30 (earlier if my pain is off the charts) and usually stay in bed till noon the next day...sleep or anything to get away from the pain.

But as I just told Joanna.....I wake up and the sun is shining and that makes me happy. My dogs kiss me good morning and that makes me happy....you can see where I'm going with this

Wish I could offer some suggestions but I don't have enough knowledge to help you.

But I'm (we're) here when you need us.

Debi from Georgia
Hello Debi. I'm on Levothyroxine for low thyroid, Clonazepam, Flexiril, Percocet, Amitriptyline, Fenofibrate and Cymbalta. I take Imitrex as needed. I was taking Hydroxychloroquine for Lupus but I stopped it because we thought it may be causing what now know is the SFN. Thank you for the reply. I guess I'm just in a bad place now. I'm still waiting on my blood work and do not have a neuro appointment scheduled yet. I guess he is waiting on blood work too. Thanks again. Karen
KATO is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElaineD (03-29-2017)