View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 10:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So a week later and the procedure had not been successful. I had a fall on Monday evening but I knew already before that with the pain I was experiencing and the continued "burn" what was hoped for had not worked. Yesterday was a bad day, the burn was excruciating in the upper back. The procedure on the lower L4/5, S1 on Feb 1 has been successful. Procedures on Feb 17th & March 20th have given no result at all.

Today I have a crippling headache, along with the "burn" I've had to resort to 10mg Valium along with Targin 20/10 x 2 and indocid. I'm supposed to be out for dinner tonight with DB, my mum aunt & uncle. Have taken day off of work and about to go back to bed for a few hours rest. Got all the washing finished and out of the way by 11am. So no need to stress over DB work clothes. Valium & Targin has kicked in, I feel very light headed, actually a nice feeling for a change. Pain in the back there but tolerable now. Head ache is acute & piercing. Hope I'm not headed for a seizure.

Going to speak with PM about other options. Don't want any more steroid or epidural his year. I've cut Endep back to 15mg, couldn't tolerate the tremor any longer.

Looking for ideas on celebrate 25th wedding anniversary August is year. Hard to plan when I feel so crap. But need to plan or may not be able to get leave.

Need to thank again my NT friends, your support and friendship is invaluable. Thank you from the top, middle and bottom of my heart and soul

Last edited by PamelaJune; 03-29-2017 at 01:53 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (03-29-2017), tamiloo (03-29-2017)