View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 11:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing okay. I just wanted to let you know that a friend of my brother told me that they have met with him and that he is living in a sober living facility in the city and going to therapy! They also told me he has been clean for the past few months! My brother sill doesn't want to talk to me because I told him no when he wanted money from me and has changed his phone number so I cannot contact him anymore. At the time when he asked for money I was afraid he may still be using and I didn't want to enable him. Though I am hurt by the way he is treating me right now, I am so grateful that he is okay and alive and finally getting the help he needs! My prayers have been answered! I know that there is always a chance of relapse but I hope that he won't. He has HIV from his past addiction but is getting meds for it from a dr. So though he still isn't talking to me I am glad he is clean! I wish I knew where his exact address but he told his friend not to tell me. I hope someday he will talk to me again. I will always love him and want to help but don't want to push him. I don't want to disturb his recovery. I will keep praying for him and wanted to thank all of you for ALL of your prayers too! It looks like they have been finally answered! Thank you all so much for you continued support. I could not have been able to deal with this without all of you. Love and hugs to all.
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-29-2017), ger715 (03-29-2017)