Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:19 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hey I live near white river junction VT. I'm in the middle of nowhere, I live in a Village with one general store that has the post office, bank and everything that our village needs in it. I'm originally from Connecticut but moved here in 2009. It took me a long time to adjust but I really love it here. I'm also on the border of New Hampshire near DArtmouth that's where I going to town and do all my shopping.

That is a high dose of clonazepam to take at night. My body is so used to it for being on it for so long that coming off of it has proven to be horrid. I've tried it before and needless to say it was a nightmare. I do need it though for my anxiety if I don't take it I have what's called pseudo seizures it's all from PTSD. All of my meds are prescribed by a psychiatrist whom I see on a regular basis. My diagnoses are BPD, eating disorder, anxiety, OCD, I could go on but I function as a pretty "normal person "in society.

I do have regular bloodwork done due to my eating disorder but I don't know if the check hormonal levels I know they check my thyroid which comes back normal.

I actually bought a bottle of 5-HTP because some days I look at all my pill bottles from the pharmacy and I want to throw them in the trash and just start on natural vitamins. I suffer from severe depression bouts as well so I really would have to be cautious with the 5-HTP. Although it's something I'm willing to try because I'm sick of the side effects from the SSRIs. The Neurontin I still take because my body is addicted to it it doesn't even help anymore with my nerve pain and my back pain. I would like to come off the Neurontin but that's proven to be difficult as well.

What part of Vermont did you live in? If you don't mind me asking. I'm a little scared because the past two days I have completely changed from my previous mind set. I literally could not wake up for the past two weeks but now I'm wide-awake I've been cooking, baking, cleaning. I don't go back to my doctor till 6 April so I can't leave the house or drive I don't know where this energy is coming from the only thing I can think of is that I added Periactin at night but that's an anti-histamine so I don't know where this Angie's coming from and if it's normal. I'm having bouts of rage and yelling but I get over it really quickly so that's another scary thing. OK this is really long and I don't know if I'm even posting in the right place ������
Mommabear77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote