Thread: Update
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 08:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
Hello again Healthgirl. I just seen your post. You are very kind to talk to me and try to help me after all that is going on in your life. I'm glad you know what is causing the nerves to go crazy. I don't understand why he wants to watch you and your girls. You are not guinea pigs. I hope and pray you all can get relief soon. Can you explain to me what EDS type 3 (hEDS) is? I'm not as schooled as munch as I'm sure I will be later. Thank you again for your caring reply to my post. God bless you all and keep you in his calming arms.
Hello,
So EDS is a collagen disorder. The connective tissue is missing a link somewhere so its kind of incomplete. The joints are unstable which causes terrible strain and over work of the muscles and weak ligaments and those are both compromised as well. The joints can be hyper flexible, skin is soft. Dysautonomia is common with it (temp regulation, digestion, absorption, respiration, heart, basically everything your body is supposed to do automatically is haywire and random when it should work in sync with out a thought). I knew we had some sort of a genetic connective tissue disorder for a while, but I was still in denial until all of the evidence put together from this journey doesn't lie. I wish it could turn out to be a lie. Things could always be worse though and I'm thankful for each day. My children do well in school and have nice lives. We are everything we need and will stay positive for improvement from the neuropathy for me and for it not to progress in the kids.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (03-30-2017), janieg (04-01-2017), KATO (03-29-2017)