View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD ME View Post
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing okay. Sorry I haven't posted in so long but I've been pretty sick with my rsd and other health problems and was out of commission for awhile.
I've missed you all so much and am glad to be back here at NT!
I was wondering if anyone has had problems with their vision since having rsd. I can't remember if I've asked this question before. Please forgive me if I have.
The past three months I"ve had bouts of blurry vision while watching tv that last about a few hours. I was wondering if anyone else who has rsd has this problem and if you think it is rsd related.
I am going to see an eye dr soon to find out what they think. I hope it's nothing serious but am worried about it.
My eyes are also very dry lately. I've been using eye drops but they only help for a short time.
Just wondering if anyone has experienced these symptoms and if you had any suggestions for me. Thanks so much for listening and hope you have a pain free as possible night tonight.
That sounds more like a side-effect of medication, to me at least, but I'm no doctor. Check your inserts with your meds, and see if you can find this stated somewhere.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (03-31-2017), RSD ME (03-29-2017), Shay08 (04-03-2017)