View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 03:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
Hello all. I'm having very difficult time as of late. For approximately the last 3 weeks I've had excruciating pain in my wrist knees my back my behind my eyes. I've had double vision that sometimes will last for hours and sometimes just so I don't know 10-15 minutes. I can't stand up out of the chair without pulling myself up or pushing myself up with my arms and my arms are getting weaker as well. I still haven't heard from the blood test for after the punch biopsy and diagnosis of the sfn. To me this type of pain is unusual. I've had back problems since my mid-twenties and I'm 50 so over half my life I know that pain but I don't know this pain and I just wondered if someone could help me understand what is going on in my body thank you ahead of time. God bless you k.
Hi KATO, we know what you are going through. I have sfn all over and autonomic issues affecting digestion, breathing patterns and heart rate. Also have weakness in my limbs, it can feel paralysing at times. I too have no clear diagnosis for exactly why. Again, like Healthgirl, I'm being investigated for Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), a defect in the production of types of collagen in your body. I'm not entirely sure about this and again don't want to diagnose you. I have arthritic issues and have for many years before the onset of this neuro stuff. So that sounds like you with the wrist and back and knee pain. A load of autoimmune arthritic conditions can be connected to neuro damage I understand so again I can't mislead you. It might just be worth looking into as part of any research you may do.
I get double vision, usually quite bad during the evening. I was told that autonomic issues can cause this.
JoannaP79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KATO (03-29-2017)