Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 06:04 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I didn't spend all day in bed, but I can tell I definitely have a sinus infection. So, I'll call today and try to get an appointment with my PCP or the NP.

For some reason the urologist's office called yesterday to confirm my appointment for April 14th. I think that's odd. Obviously I have to call them back.

I finally made it to the grocery store and spent $130 because I put the shopping off for so long that the cupboards were bare. Usually the bill is in the $80-90 range because we don't order out often.

I went to Kohl's to try on the "perfect jeans" to make sure 10 was the right size. It was, and it was the only size 10, but they were too short (maybe they were a 10S). The 8M I tried on were long enough though. I hope the 10M I ordered off Amazon will be long enough. Otherwise, I will spend a good deal of time waiting for the exchange process before I get the right size.

I'll play the lottery as usual today and I have to drive to NH to buy cigarettes again. I thought about doing laundry this morning, but decided against it because I can do it tomorrow and I'm already doing enough today.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-30-2017), Dmom3005 (03-30-2017), mymorgy (03-30-2017)