Thread: New Here!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 09:35 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Frown tarlov cyst mild spinal stenosis and bilateral facet joint hypertrophy disease

Its so nice to find somewhere to actually talk to other people that know what I am going through. I finally after a year got an MRI of my lumbar spine which showed L2-5 mild spinal stenosis, L5-S1 bilateral facet joint hypertrophy disease and a 12 mm tarlov cyst on S3. Ive had back pain on and off for years but over the last year the pain is tremendous and it goes down my left leg causing pins and needles and sometimes i feel like my leg and hip are just going give out. When i walk around i always stay close to something for fear my leg will just give out. I have also read that if you have 1 tarlov cyst there is probably others so now i have to wonder if that is what is causing my shoulder and arm pain they have taken an xray and a Mri of shoulder and elbow but said it is fine well it hurts sometimes terribly bad and one day i went to pick up my glass of soda and it fell right out of my hand not sure what is going happen I work 10 hour shift on my feet 4 days a week and in busy times 5 days it is getting more and more painful not sure how long i can keep it up take flexeril mobic gabepentin and ultracet but cant really take them when im working because they make me so tired. Not sure go to my doctor tomorrow so guess will see what he recommends he put in for cortisone shots couple months ago denied by my insurance and then put in for nerve block again denied by insurance. Anyone out there with any suggestions thank you
teresadurst is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote