View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:05 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart Happy Friday Miss Debi!

You are so very sweet! And yes, I did pick surgery as the best possibility of getting relief from at least some of my SFN symptoms.

I really relate to part of Healthgirl's quest. I, like so many of you am frustrated with the medical establishment throughout this experience. These past 3 years I saw doctors, did my own research, set up appointments with doctors I felt I needed to see based on information I gathered (much of which I got from members and posts on this forum) and went for different opinions even when that required paying out of pocket, as I was already pigeonholed as idiopathetic. Seeing a doctor who's "last name was Surgeon" was the absolute last stone I looked under. Btw, surgery wasn't that bad. It's the not knowing if it's going to work for me that's the bad part.

Thanks for your advice on getting off the opioid. Any suggestions about constipation? If you do please PM me as I don't want to bother members with such talk It all makes me think of that Amy Winehouse song "Rehab" Who know, maybe I'll need to stay on them. I take 3/4 of one now and can function pretty well so we'll see..... There's worse things in life and that is no life. Here's a nice soft hug for you
ger715 (03-31-2017), Littlepaw (03-31-2017), PamelaJune (03-31-2017), St George 2013 (04-08-2017)