View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 12:17 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
That is a lot of weight to lose in 2 months.
Did you count calories? exercise?
How much more weight do you want to lose?
bizi
i dont count calories really. i mean frying with oil will raise calories if flour is used of course as will carbs. since white flour is processed from wheat flour (bleached). i am aiming for 180-185 mainly. then see how my health improves overall. since my diabetes and scoliosis are huge factors in my state of current health. i can already feel the difference. i used to wear 40x32s now i have to wear belts on my 38x32 pants lol. i eat plenty of fish like salmon (skin on), tuna, etc all baked with lemon seasonings or old bay seasoning. i cant do much excercise because of my bad case of scoliosis. i cant walk far without my lumbar spine feeling terribly sore. plus my cervical spine has a defect from what my neurosurgeon told me. a normal person has 6 vertebrae in their cervical spine or neck. he says i have 7. plus my thoracic spine is slipping off to one side from what he and i saw in a few xray ct scans.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-01-2017), Dmom3005 (04-01-2017), Mari (04-01-2017), mymorgy (04-01-2017), OhKay (04-02-2017)