View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 09:05 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default UPDATE after a year

Things are better physically, but mess psychologcally. I still cannot recognize peoples' faces and have depression from hell. I have not mental health insurance and went through the whole 6 sessions with free provider etc., and that made things worse. SPent three sessions saying I am autistic and wasted all that, then testing to say No, I am NOT autistic......then only 3 sessions left, head spinning.

I have experienced post consussive psychosis because my accident was very traumatic and, again, no mental health insruance, so I just have sit there as i feel it coming on.

Social life gone to hell, work gone to hell, lost 100% of friends.

So, yeah, concussions are mild and they heal, but the psych part of it? I had pre-existing mental health and neuro troubles and a genetic abnormality, so this really mess things up.

Not a lot of hope, other than I hope I can totally disappear . The shame I feel is the worst. If I see someone I used to know, I can obsess about it for three days straights, how ashamed I am that they saw me :-(

Yeah, a little concussion and wow, I am toast.

ANd don't bother tell ing me it's in my head. Of course it is! I am crazy now. And don't bother to say I am faking or trying for disability. I was already on full Dis from my previous troubles.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote