View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 09:20 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzebore92 View Post
Really sorry to hear that. Have you been able to continue with school so far? I also find Chopin to be great for relaxation, as well as the Japanese composer Ryuichi Sakamoto. I seem to have stabilized a bit since last week, but it's difficult given the stress added on by school and all the rest. It's hard just to find time for proper support and counseling, at the very least. I do find my professors and the school's access abilities department to be hugely supportive though. I have kept them informed of my situation since the beginning.
I am down, too. One year after. I am now "normal" but had been above average. So being normal is great but it's not me.

I lost all my friends. I have zero friends and have thrown myself into philosophy. It's all I can do. THey were used to being alone. Demosthenes shaved half his face to make SURE he would not go into public. Imagine that! So I am trying to want to be alone.

I had a good suportive friend, but then, when they heard me talk and that I am not "special" or like they thought brain damage was, they got all spooked because i still sound smart. They were such a support . It hurts so bad.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote